The role is a remote-based, entry-level position on the sponsorship team supporting post-sale sponsorships. In this role, you will be a valuable member of our sponsorship team involved in all aspects of growing Kast Media as a successful vehicle for content creators (podcast shows) and sponsors. Kast Studios are in Los Angeles, and we gather the entire team together for face-to-face meetings at least once each year, most often in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate has 1-5 years of work experience, but we will consider a recent graduate for the role.
This individual will join a team successful at building a premium podcast network from the ground up, producing and representing for sponsorship hit shows across multiple genres. The role is an opportunity to learn all aspects of podcasting and be a part of a team where everyone has a voice in building Kast Media as a company.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with “Operations Specialist” in the subject heading.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn presentation skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency working in Google shared drives, docs, and sheets.
- Efficient and organized.
- Have a passing knowledge of podcasting (at least listen to podcasts semi-regularly).
Role and Responsibilities
- Transfer of data from between show documents to ensure accuracy.
- Update various data including financial, inventory, the status of sponsors in the spreadsheet.
- Organize existing spreadsheets for the accuracy of data.
- Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records.
- Cross-reference podcast episodes with spreadsheets if the information on sponsorship inside the episode, accurately time-stamping where ads occur.
- Input “insertion points” and other data according to predetermined guidelines.
- Update and keep current reference spreadsheets of all information relating to in-episode advertising.
- Make decisions about where an ad placement would make sense in the context of the content.
- Join onboarding calls with clients and show producers as needed.
- Remind shows of upcoming ads weekly.
- Hours: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm PST, and occasional availability off-hours for time-sensitive matters.
- Opportunity for growth into various roles.
- W2 Employment; Health Insurance, 401K plan, team goal bonus plan; generous PTO; remote work from home.
Kast Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.