About Kast Media:
Kast is a premium multi-channel podcast network of 40+ shows reaching over 13 million unique monthly listeners and viewers. Kast Media is one of the largest podcast networks, consistently ranking in the top 15 publishers each month as measured by third-party services, such as Podtrac. Some of our shows include The Opportunist, The Sarah Silverman Podcast, The Viall Files, The King and the Sting, and Chatty Broads, among others.
About This Role:
Kast is looking for a full-time Marketing Associate to join our team. The role works closely with both the Sales and Operations teams to build and execute successful sponsorships on behalf of our many podcasts.
The ideal candidate will be a podcast enthusiast or have an interest in the fast-growing space of podcasting. This role requires strong attention to detail, time management skills, the ability to prioritize, and a desire to achieve successful outcomes for our sponsors within a team environment.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, and include “Marketing Associate” in the subject heading.
- Build sales proposals and assist with sales presentations.
- Deliver weekly sales forecasts, and report on inventory availability.
- Support media sales operations and inventory management.
- Maintain competitive category inventory and show availability by category.
- Update internal and client-facing programming lists.
- Revise and update marketing materials as needed.
- Confirm and process inventory holds and insertion orders.
- Outstanding organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Self-starter, with excellent communication skills.
- Superior time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Shared Google Docs.
- Basic Understanding of and digital audio; active user of streaming services (podcasts, music, etc).
- Proven ability in critical thinking, problem-solving, troubleshooting.
- Affinity for podcasts desired.
Why Join Kast Media:
- Team Environment with a company experiencing tremendous growth. Strong employee retention with a majority of the sponsorship team a part of 2+ years of growth.
- Kast is a respected industry leader in podcasting known as an effective company for building effective sponsorships for brands and agency partners.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full-Time Employment position with salary and commission structure (from dollar $1) at a rapid growth company.
- Health Benefits, base coverage included at no cost (Health, Dental, Vision).
- 401k plan with company match.
- Remote work flexibility, generous PTO. The position is remote within Continental USA.
Kast Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.